Glen Burnie Recreation Association
FYI's & FAQ's
1. Rehearsals are mandatory. If you have a conflict you must talk to Ms Peggy before rehearsal.
2. Rehearsals are at Glen Burnie High School not the studio.
3. Rehearsals are closed. Only 1 parent per dancer should attend, the parent must stay the whole time with dance.
4.Do not wear costumes to rehearsal, bring them with you, locate your dressing room and go there and change and report back to the auditorium. ( No men in the dressing rooms).
6. There are assigned areas in the auditorium for each class. Please make sure to sit in that section so that you can hear instructions from your class parent.
7. Class parents will receive a program and dressing room passes at rehearsal. The class parent will know when to have the dancers ready to head back stage so find your class parent and listen for instructions. They will pass out the the passes.
8. The dressing room passes are for the night of recital. You will need this to go get your dancer AFTER the recital. No one is allowed to the dressing rooms on the night of recital except class parents and GBRA dance staff. If you need to get something to your child please see a GBRA staff member and we will help you with the situation.
9. You can take photos and video during rehearsal. The front few rows are reserved for just this. Please be respectful with going to and leaving from the area. These seats are not for sitting and watching the entire recital.
10. Snack Time:
Below is information regarding Rehearsal. Please review all items. In order to make the Recital special for everyone involved please be sure to adhere to the policy's regarding tickets, rehearsal attendance and especially photography during the recital .